Saturday, August 28, 2010

Rezzing....

Well, I'm back! Or at least I'll try to be. Much has happened over the last year or so since I've blogged last. Here is a quick rundown:
* I've leveled 6 toons to 80, a feat that I'll likely repeat in Cataclysm.
* I've switched mains 3 times: To my shaman, my mage, and back to my paladin. To be honest, the other two didn't really do it for me...
* I tried to stop progression raiding - to go casual, in other words - and it didn't turn out that well (but more on this later).
* I managed to see all of the bosses in the expansion on one toon or another, something that I wish I'd done in BC (I pretty much skipped all of T5).
* I finally got into the Cata beta, which is really why I'm redoing the blog. My first post (after this one) will be on my first impressions of Beta (and trust me, it is really cool).

Here's to hoping that I can reacquire the readership that the blog had at it's prime. So spread the word!

1 comment:

  1. Good to see another paladin blogger alive and kicking!

    To be honest, I haven't read any of your blog yet, but I'm looking forward to reading another blog :)

    ReplyDelete