Monday, April 13, 2009

Standing at the Crossroads...

By now it is no secret that the latest trend in WoW blogging is not to blog at all. With Phae on maternity leave and many others on hiatus, I must admit that I have come to a point where I don't know what to do with the blog.  When I first started out, I thought that I wanted to specialize in things like healing and gear guides. I did not realize, though, that even writing out a simple Heroic guide is so much work. While by now I can probably write out a step by step approach to every heroic dungeon boss encounter, I feel that it's an overwhelming amount of work for something most people will have already figured out. I suppose that I could try theorycrafting, but that's even more work, and what's worse, it means that I would have to do math... /blegh
Right now I have a half finished Heroic HoL guide that I started on, oh, about two months ago! I have a ton of ideas in my head, but every night I sit down at the computer, I find that it isn't enough to even write a single cohesive post. What's worse, it seems like there is a new holy paladin blog popping up almost daily. I'll have to find something that will make this blog stand out among the others, but I still have no clue about what that might be. I guess I'll have to do some soul searching, but until then, you're more than welcome to help yourself to my ramblings!

PS: By the way, that is the Turning Tide I'm wielding in  the picture :P

No comments:

Post a Comment