Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Slow and steady lost the race... sort of :P

Just as I was about halfway through writing an article about this subject, I checked Siha's site and noticed that she had written about the exact same thing! Therefore, I will simply tell you to go here: Banana Shoulders Judgements Topic. It is extremely informative, and saves me from having to post all the math to prove it XD

I also want to let everyone know that I have finished my experiment on mana regen in entry level blues and epics for 10-man Naxx. I honestly have to say that there was not much issue with using Divine Plea whenever I was short on mana, but there were some close calls with Patchwerk and Grand Widow Faerlina's enrage. I would say if you're using Divine Plea on bosses, try to time it's activation with Avenging Wrath. It seems that mp5 is still largely obsolete, so feel free to stack crit/int/spellpower. I never did make it past Sapphiron, so I don't know how this will affect Kel'thuzad healing, but I don't think it will make much difference (I had to pug almost all 10-man Naxx, since my guild rarely runs them). 

In other news, I did notice that the Ulduar plate disclosed on MMO-Champion is suspiciously stacked with mp5, and methinks that we may see another change to Divine Plea soon. I'm thinking somewhere along the lines of Divine Plea increasing mana regeneration itself, instead of regenerating the mana based on intellect. Let us just hope for the best. Until next time... Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment