Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A Fond Farewell...

I'm sure that by now most of us who read the various WoW blogs know that Phaelia of Resto4Life has announced that she will stop blogging effective March. I can honestly say the blog community will lose a great writer and one of the biggest "WoW Celebrities" out there (and I' m not just saying this because she is a fellow LSU Tiger). I remember the first time I had stumbled upon Resto4Life while trying to level my druid, and the wealth and quality of information I had discovered amazed me. I knew immediately that this was a gem of a website, and I soon found myself visiting it on a daily basis. At this point, I have to admit that a large part of my decision to move to the Scarlet Crusade server and join Aegis Hestia was affected by Phaelia's blogging. So with that, I truly wish Phae the best of luck in her future endeavors, and I hope that we will one day get to see a resurrection of the blog in some shape or form. Geaux, Phae!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment