Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The To(ret) Syndrome

Sorry, I couldn't resist! :P

For a couple of weeks now I have been thinking of going to the dark side and trying retribution for a few days, mainly for PvP. I'm afraid, though, that I will like it and will want to stay. Let's just say that I cannot wait for the dual specs to come out (if they ever do). I do have some very decent prot gear stored in my bank that I suppose I could use for a ret spec due to all the strength, but finding PvP gear for ret is not hard, given that you can craft most of it. All in all, I will try to resist the temptation to switch for now. 

In other news, I have rolled a Blood Elf Warlock, just to get a sense of what it is like to play the horde for a while. I know I have probably broken some sacrosanct law somewhere by doing this, but it will be interesting to see just what it is that makes the horde players win so many BGs and if it is really true that they are a more mature crowd. It will be strange, however, to not be able use my  /say "Turn the udder cheek!" macro after slapping around a Tauren in WSG. Ah well, "C'est la vie"

No comments:

Post a Comment